Thứ Tư, 13/11/2019
International Hospitality and Tourism Training Center is a unit training and fostering short-term programs in the tourism industry, restaurants and hotels according to the needs of society in the form of organizing short-term courses and issuing practice certificates such as: Tour guide and Tour operator Domestic / International, Receptionist, Room service, Restaurant, Bar, Kitchen, English for tourism ...
* KEY ACTIVITIES:
1. Constructing and organizing activities for enrollment, training and issue practicing certificates within the scope of duties of the center.
2. Atending to exchanges activities, connect with organizations, businesses, forums to introduce the center's courses, enroll students and on-site staff training on orders.
3. Signing of cooperation (MoU) between schools and enterprises to work together in practical training and recruitment.
* SHORT-TERM COURSES:
1. Organizing short-term courses and examinations to issue practicing certificates for Tour guide and Tour Operating in domestic and international.
2. Organizing short-term courses and examinations to issue practicing certificates for Receptionist, Room service, Restaurant, Bar, Kitchen, English for tourism ...
3. On-site staff training on orders.
HOTLINE: 0236 6509965
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: http://dtu-hti.edu.vn/
- Address: 254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang, Vietnam
Phone: +84 2363 650403 (ext: 301) or +84 935.335189 (Ms. Tuyet)